BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11.12.2009

I Can't Sleep

I shouldn't be awake right now
But I can not sleep.
Clips of memories keep running through my head
And it's his fault.
Why did he talk to him?
It did no good at all.
The only thing created was harm.
It harmed my friendship with the latter him.
It harmed my feelings.
It harmed my health.
And now because of it I cannot sleep...
Which will harm my grades...
I have started crying over him again.
This is never a good thing.
I wonder if what he said was true.
I wonder what would have happened if I changed such and such event,
If I did such and such in a different way,
If I never said such and such.
And this causes me useless stress.
Thanks mister.
Thanks for stirring up my emotions once more...
And just as they were settling...
Why am I doomed to love him?

0 comments: