BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.18.2009

Some Pictures I Have Saved

I love you, beautiful blue, hanging on my wall. Words crisscross along the page in your bright color and I, I love it. They take the edge off the harshness of reality and the feeling of hate that seethes. Blue of freedom and of sky and intelligence and of you. I miss you and the butterflies.


My striped socks are screaming at me and I don't know how to control it! The black and white static knocks my eardrums upon the bone and blood pours to the newspaper floor. I try to hold it in for both your sake and mine.

I defy the laws made. I go against all odds. The government fears my quiet anarchy and knows not how to control and contain it. Smiling in the face of fate, I watch as they try to cut my titanium bound thread.

Come back to me, my rainbow. The dearest friend yet and the love of my life. The days are gloomy without you and I fear the rain will always pour. To make the clouds sunnier, I do a dance in hopes that your smile will illuminate my sky.

0 comments: