BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.20.2009

Music Writing

I find it hard at times to write with distractions
So I'm going to write now while music is playing
And see how it turns out.
-------------------------------------------------
The world was a baby and the baby was a world
A quote or two and a fond memory
Yet not so fond.
I have Backspaced those three words that were not yet completed.
Who needs to say and see them anyways?
Not those fondish memories.

This song makes me think of love.
Old, ancient history...maybe.
Yeah. Most definitely.
But not I. I don't want to fall in love. Not forever.
And I don't want to fall. Not never.

While the rain does bring a hero it's just not mine. Never mine.
And...
I don't believe in heroes.
And by your side I will stay for never.
Because I lack the benevolence.
And I attained an apathy.
No heroes for me, after all.

Guitar and new song.

Silence.
Piano.

Step one....talk.
But...
You stare politely right on through.
Why do we always go opposite ways?
Am I always wrong?
Why do I keep losing these friends?
Because of this
I would save your life.

I really don't know best.
No innocence.
There are too many wrongs to list
And you would never listen.
But you know,
I would stay up with you all night
Because I know how to save a life.

One last choice: leave or leave.
Two things you will do:
Give me excuses and more excuses.
Of how
I would never stay up all night
Because I'm afraid to save your life.
But guess what?
I care too much to save your life.

I never went wrong but I lost a friend.
And it kept me up all night
Cause I want to save your life
A life
Life.


New song.

I am unfamiliar with this.
So lost and confused, dazed if you will.
A feeling of slight disgust.
None of these places feel like home.
Twenty five is not a child age.
Roof of my mouth I am not sorry...never will be.

Skip....


Fuck yeah.
Anger song.
I never escaped this hell
Because I never tried
And I'm caged inside
This nightmare
Without control
Tame this animal
Please.

No escape from myself
With all the lies and rage inside
Get me through this
With your no control.

See this darker side of me,
To tame this animal,
This beast that is not the real me.

no fucking control
no fucking waking
no escape.

ANIMAL!

Darker side of me that is a beast.
Not the real me?
How can I believe
If it is or not.

TAME!

-end guitars and such-

0 comments: