BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.30.2010

I get upset when I read some things,
For example:

"Sometimes I pretend to limp in public
Children have asked me 'What's wrong'
I tell them 'Motorcycle accident.'
I hope it will scare them enough
So no one will have the lose their best friend."

and

"To the incredibly beautiful man
with the dreadlocks who I almost
killed when I pulled out in front of you
on 2nd street when I was in my car
and you were on your motorcycle: I'M SORRY.
I would have never been able to forgive
myself if I crashed into you."

and

"I am becoming a writer to give our nearly-perfect fairy tale the Happily Ever After it deserved."

Those things that people wrote just make me want to cry.
Maybe I'm just being over dramatic,
But I can't help it.
People should be happy. Everyone should smile. No one should die. No one should suffer. Both animals and humans alike (though they are one in the same). Why can't we coexist peacefully?
I just want to grieve for the world.
I want to help it.
I wish I knew how...
I will find out.

0 comments: