BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.10.2010

What Do I Want?

There are so many things that I am looking forward to in these coming. So many that I don't know if I'm going to be able to do everything. I want to, but I think I might burn myself out if I do. Here is my list:

1. Learn how to play guitar, piano (better), rock cello, violin (better), and how to sing. I really love music and I want to continue to play an instrument for the entirety of my life. I also want my children, if I have children, to play instruments. Music is very important to me.

2. Learn many languages. As many as I can. I will start with Japanese, Arabic, and Russian. Then I will most certainly learn German, Spanish, French, and Italian.

3. Travel abroad. I want to go to Japan, Spain, Greece, and Italy. Maybe other places too.

4. I love biology...and therefore I want to study it. Maybe double major in comparative literature and molecular biology? I also want to major in literature though...Could I become a successful writer?

5. I wish to learn ballet. Every time I have taken the class I have loved it. It makes me feel physically good...like nothing else. All the stretching relaxes me and makes me calmer. I just don't have the money for lessons...With that I also want to participate in gymnastics, but I seem to be too old to do anything of the sort at the Family Y...

6. I must participate in some sort of environmental group in college. I feel like I'm not doing my part and I want to learn more ways in which I can change that.

7. I want to promote vegetarianism more...or at least a decreased intake of meat. I want to do this soon...as in during this school year. Guess I better get working.

0 comments: