BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.28.2012

First Full Day in Japan (Osaka)

I feel so lonely...and so different. I can't speak to anyone. I can't read the signs. Sometimes I don't even know how to work the toilet. I miss everything about America right now. I miss my friends, my boyfriend, my family, and everything else that I know and love. It's so hard being here and not knowing anything. It would be great if I had someone with me, being there for me and such. But such is not the case. I go from feeling great about being here, excited to see new things and learn Japanese, to feeling really upset, scared, and lonely. There are times when I cry and cry and then there are times when I feel great. I hate the ups and downs. I really hope this gets better because I don't think I could go ten months feeling the way I do right now.

0 comments: