BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.06.2010

Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber

Slowly awakening from the silence
Growing with the breathe of life
Stretching my arms to the slowly fading moon
And to the newly rising dawn,
I watch as the light rises.
My room slowly illuminates
With the bright purity of the new born sun
And I feel alive.
The trees whisper
And I hear their well wishes for me
As the birds lightly stir,
Chirping in their nests.
The wind blows through the screen door
And gently touches my cheek,
Brushing my hair lightly aside,
And allowing me to see even more clearly
The morning light brightening the lush leaves
And the dew glistening blades of grass.
The hum of life surrounds me
And fills my ears with music
Of awakening.
The sun is almost risen.
Purple fades to pink fades to bright blue;
A symphony of emotions play upon my face
At the view of breaking day,
The bursting of light,
The intensity of brightness,
Blinding beauty
Too joyous to be explained.
And the silence
The absolute stillness.
The day is set and everything begins to fade to normality,
Ever pleasant blue glistens all around,
And everything is the way it should be.
Everything is right,
In its proper place.
The last sighs of the morning linger,
But it is now day.
And peace
settles
upon
the
world
.
stillness
quiet
calm
to
nothing

0 comments: