BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.19.2010

Nothing But Life

These are the days I live for. Days where nothing matters. Time is gone. Everything stands still. Except for our bodies moving across the land. In rhythm. In time. Heart beat to heart beat we live for the best. And the best is never over. We matter only to one another while scarfing down two boxes of pizza. We know nothing but each other while hiding in the dark. And we all love. Every single one. In a way that doesn't hurt. In a way that builds. Us. Each other. One another. Because that's all that matters in the end, when the days are over. When the sun is fading, you are the only ones I know. The only ones worth remembering. You make me, me. And for that I thank you. Those who know not what they give and who ask for nothing in return. Thanks for the life you've let me live.

0 comments: