BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.10.2012

This is What I Wish and Dream

You still whisper in my ear.
Everything reminds me of you.
That guy and girl walking down the street
Coming from the liquor store
Laughing and holding hands
Why is that still not us?
Memories fade in and out of reality
Dreams mix my desires with my fears
And you're there.
Always there.
Because I still love you.
I didn't want this to happen.
I didn't want to break up with you.
We had something.
I felt the world in you.
And I gave you up...
But maybe you had given me up long before.
Not wanting to talk to me
Yet still wanting a relationship...
That doesn't make sense.
Not depending on me,
Not needing me,
Not touching me.
I need those things.
I wish you were the one to provide them.
I wish I could snap my fingers
Make you appear again
And this time, this time it would work.
And I want you to chase me.
I want you to hunt me down
Tell me how much you still love me
And tell me you'll change.
And then you actually change.
After all,
You are one of the greatest people I know
I love you so very much
And I put up with so much
Just to make us work.
I have the hope that you'll come back for me.
I have the dream that you'll sweep me off my feet.
I have the desire that you'll never forget me.
I have the wish that you'll still love me.
Please come back.
I want you back.
so
very
badly

0 comments: