BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.06.2011

To 10:43pm Sadness

I am so sick of being sad.
I'm so sick of feeling lonely, left out, the outsider.
I want friends, but I don't know how to make them.
I need people, but they don't seem to need me.
And I feel like I can't fix this,
Like I'm all alone in facing my problems.
There's no one to run to,
No one who can understand
This pain.
I want people to love me.
I want to feel the world's embrace.
I want them to notice me instead of walking by without a glance.
But I don't like attracting attention,
I don't know how to converse,
And somehow that makes me less desirable,
less worthy of friendship.
So every weekday night I sit at home
Alone
And I cry myself to sleep
With the deepest desires for friendship gnawing at my mind.
This is the continual pattern that shall forever remain until
Change
happens and I am released from the cycle.
I just wish I knew how to bring about said change.

0 comments: