BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.21.2011

I yearn for you

For some reason, I'm jealous.
I want you, all of you.
And I don't feel like I have it.
But I realize that I have a lot of who you are.
You say I know more than most...than all?
For some reason, however, I'm still jealous.
I feel like something is being kept from me.
And I want to know what it is.
I want to know everything.
I try to tell you everything.
And I know you would tell me things if I asked,
But I don't know what to ask.
I wish I did.
I wish I knew everything.
*sigh*
I love you with all my heart.
And I seek you with all my heart.
Show me everything.
Please.
I want to see it all.
I want to see your hurt.
I want to see you.
All of you.
The good, the bad, the mundane.
Everything.
I will cherish it all.
I promise not to break you with it.
I promise I will always be there for you.
So let me in with everything you got
and more.

0 comments: